Monday, February 11, 2008

If its February, it must be Lent.

For some of us, Lent means alot of fish. I don't mind fish, fish frys are fun. Next time you are going to fry up some cod, instead of plain cornmeal, I want you to try my Cornbread mix. Just shift the mix well and coat and fry your fish as you would normally do. Feel free to add any spices to the mix. Try baking it. Use 1/2 a bag and use the other half for 6 corn muffins. The new and improved Cornbread Mix uses 2 fresh eggs. As many of you know, you put in the mix a small carton of yogert. I recommend Brown Cow GF yogert. It is very creamy and rich. Let me know what you think!!
While you all are enjoying your fish, I will be having my second and hopfully final leg sugrey. I have recovered nicely from the first one, thank you, so onward and upward. No orders will be shipped Feb. 25th through March 2nd. Thanks for understanding. See you soon! Leslie

No comments: